Punjab ePass – Curfew Pass Online Apply, Track Status, Rules, Corona Movement pass can be checked online from this page. If you’re a resident of Punjab however you’re presently residing in Delhi NCR or any other state of India then you definitely would possibly have a hassle journeying to your home city. To assist all of those people the Punjab authorities have considered the new registration manner.
Punjab ePass Apply Online
Now you may check on the official internet site and get yourself registered there which has been released by the Punjab authorities. In this content, we can segment with you all of the information regarding the Punjab Traveller e Pass Registration which has been released recently. In this article, we will give you the steps of using-step manner through which you’ll be capable of following the travelling Epass.
Punjab E Pass Registration
Rising of the coronavirus instances in Delhi NCR are very excessive so the Punjab authorities aren’t permitting anyone from Delhi or NCR to go into their state without online registration which is to be carried out through the official internet site or the app as released by the government.
You should check in yourself on the professional internet site of covid-19 registration which has been released with the aid of using the involved government of Punjab authorities. This initiative has been taken with the Punjab authorities on the way to protect their residents and decrease the graph of coronavirus.
- University result 2021
- University Time Table 2021
- 10th time table 2021
- 12th time table 2021
- PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2021
Punjab Traveller E Pass
The Basic aim through the execution of this scheme is to aid all the citizens of Punjab state to be stable and healthful without the contact of coronavirus. Those who are coming from Delhi NCR should undergo the screening manner earlier than they enter the region.
All of those have to get Quarantined for 14 days. Also, anyone who has not longer registered themselves on the official site will now no longer be capable of entering the state as stated by the punjab government. You should check and get yourself registered there if you want to enter the state with none in addition to issues and interrogation.
Punjab Corona E Pass Registration
The following precautions are taken with the aid of using the Punjab authorities for the travellers:-
- After efficiently crossing the state border, those who are asymptomatic need to revel in self-isolate at their houses for 14 days.
- During isolation, they’ll be required to document their medical status daily both with the aid of using calling 112 or through the Cova App.
- On the occasion of indicative travellers, right guidelines can be given on the punjab border itself.
- The consultant stated each visitor/population entering Punjab could be imparted to the health experts involved and police headquarters through a non-stop ready framework.
- The police headquarters involved could maintain a normal check, each through bodily and specialised techniques on the upcoming visitors at their given places for his or her protection and protection of the people of Punjab.
More Related to Corona:
Punjab Passenger E Pass Registration Process
There are approaches through which you could check in yourself to journey to the state Punjab. Each technique of registration is mentioned in an in depth way right here:-
By Official Website
To check in your self thru the professional internet site you could observe the easy manner given below:-
- First, go to the official internet site of Cova Punjab given right here https://cova.punjab.gov.in/
- On the main web page of the internet site, you need to click on at the tab for registration
- A new web page will show for your screen
- You also can click on at the Online Registration link right here to without delay land on that webpage
- You should fill out the registration form
- Enter the information such as-
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Tick mark the announcement message after analyzing it carefully
- Click on submit
Register As A Frequent Traveller
- If you’re a common Traveller of Punjab then you can check in yourself through this official site.
- Firstly you need to go to the official site of the Punjab State Government.
- The height of the homepage you may see Register As a Frequent Traveller
- After that, click on on this feature after which fill all of the required statistics such as
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- ID evidence Type
- ID evidence Number
- Reason for common journey
- Now Upload all of the Required Identity Proof & Documents Such As
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- The e-Registration for common movement is legitimate for a maximum of 30 days from the date of approval.
During this Pandemic Situation of Covid-19, which is a very deadly and highly communicable infection, it is truly expected by the government to impose certain restrictions on the general public for the purpose of their health and safety. But in the case of any crisis the one should have e-pass for the move. Hence, you can only move from one place to another with the help of these e-passes.
However, you need to make sure that you provide valid and true information for these movement E-passes to work. It is also advisable to have the Aarogya setu application on your mobile phone to avoid places with more COVID cases.
|Application link||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|